ABOUT EVA AIRWAYS
EVA Airways (www.evair.com) is a 5-Star international airline headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. In 2021, EVA
Airways ranks at 7th in SKYTRAX World’s Top 10 Airlines. Currently, Houston Branch Office has an immediate opening for Cargo Reservation. Experience related to the position is preferred but entry-level is also welcomed.
Essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as required. Please specify salary expectation on resume.
1. Good communication/customer service/organization/time management skills
2. Knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
3. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
EVA EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
EVA Airways offers an excellent benefits package including:
1. Comprehensive medical and dental insurance coverage plans (including spouse and children) and vision coverage plan (employee only) without premium costs.
2. 401(k) plan with company match
3. Additional allowances for operation staff and outside sales
4. Free and discount flight tickets for employee and eligible family members on EVA and more than 50 major airlines
5. Starting from 10 vacation days per year with 1 additional day increment after the 5th year up to 20-day maximum
6. 8 national holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 14-day paid sick and personal leaves combined
FULL-TIME CARGO RESERVATION:
1. Handle booking inquires and provide schedule tracking information by phone and emails on daily basis
2. Maintain booking information correctly
3. Trace irregularity cases such as delay, damages and missing etc.
4. Update schedule changes to customer
5. Provide flight plan on daily basis
6. Arrange connection flight space
7. Assist for accounting issues such as billing, receiving and payment discrepancy
EVA Airways is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,100.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location