Who are we?
National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Products Canada Corp. is a leading North American manufacturer of commercial refrigeration products marketed under the KeepRite Refrigeration brand name. These products include specialized applications in food storage and processing, industrial process cooling, including evaporator coils, condensing units, condensers, heat transfer and heat recovery and air conditioning products. From the smallest unit to the very largest, KeepRite Refrigeration brings experience and commitment to the refrigeration industry - beginning with the product design and engineering and continuing through manufacturing, sales and after-market support. KeepRite Refrigeration products have been manufactured and distributed worldwide for over 75 Years.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for providing support to our sales, contractors and customers via phone, fax, e-mail, and other electronic means. To excel in this role, the candidate should have a refrigeration background, be able to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment and has a strong proficiency with operating various computer programs and software. KeepRite Refrigeration products include unit coolers/ evaporators, condensing units, multi-compressor distributed systems, racks, air-cooled condensers, and fluid coolers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive, interpret, and respond to sales or customer product-related inquiries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our sales, contractors, and customers through open and interactive communication
- Design refrigeration systems and select equipment based on parameters supplied or industry standards.
- Prepare quotations for customers and external sales personnel.
- Offer technical support/trouble-shooting expertise for field issues in person, by phone or other electronic means.
- Prepare detailed reports and documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in regular meetings with fellow team members within product groups.
- Liaison between contractors, customers, sales, engineering, and manufacturing groups.
- Willing to travel to offer technical support when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Refrigeration or Mechanical Engineering Degree/ Diploma or 5+ years of related experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products and proficient in computer use
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a valid passport with ability to cross border between Canada and US
8320 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (On-site position)
This position is Permanent Full Time, working Monday – Friday. It offers a competitive wage and benefit package with a matching pension program to an individual wanting to become part of an incredible work environment.
Our organization is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. Please notify the HR department upon scheduling your interview if you require accommodation in advance.
To learn more about KeepRite Refrigeration, please visit www.k-rp.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday