We're changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security and analytics platform globally. It's time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-prem solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target and control activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people and companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, and locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, and honest, leaders share what's happening in the company, and all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, on Glassdoor ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/02/11/the-best-cloud-computing-companies-to-work-for-in-2018-based-on-glassdoor/#2bd862bb1475 ) and Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, and as one of the three fastest-growing cybersecurity companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Los Altos, California. Visit us at www.netskope.com ( http://www.netskope.com/ ) and follow us on Twitter @Netskope ( https://twitter.com/netskope ) and Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/netskope/ ).
In this highly technical role, the Sr. Curriculum Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining our curriculum of customer-facing and self-paced technical training courses covering Netskope's solutions. This new initiative helps our Customers and Partners gain greater value from Netskope and accelerates their success by providing them with relevant & effective education on our products and security space. You will be helping Customers and Partners benefit from a full range of educational experiences, including self-service learning, in-person classrooms, special events, and more.
We will need you to serve as a subject matter expert and an author for the development of courses (you'll have lots of help from across the organization), so you will need previous experience as a technical trainer, DevOps engineer, or consultant. The ideal candidate will be excited to work on new and evolving market, and respond quickly to a rapidly developing product.
Required Capabilities and Skills:
- Develop and curate e-learning materials
- Ramp up on the best practices for the CASB industry & Netskope products and solutions
- Partner effectively with other departments and regions to design and develop a comprehensive curriculum that will develop the necessary product-related skills that drive customer adoption
- Conduct both training and train the trainer sessions
- Work with internal SME's to become an expert and maintain expert-level skills on our products and business
- Assist in creating certification exams
- up to 50% of Travel required to conduct training or gather requirements and attend planning meetings
- 5+ years of experience developing successful technical training curricula
- Experience owning, developing, and delivering both online and in-person training
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to work with a global team in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing eLearning programs while working in cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), multiple teams and stakeholders in a technical environment.
- E-Learning design and deployment experience using various tools
- Familiarity with SCORM, online learning, learning technology, instructional, graphics, and/or web design or development skills using various tools/software (Articulate, Captivate, or similar), Cornerstone Moogle, Doceb LMS (or similar)
- Experienced using audio and visual editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia, Audacity, Premiere, Photoshop, GIMP, SnagIt, etc. or similar)
- BS/BA in communication, education, design, or related field (or a technical field).