Kronos Presales Workforce Solution Consultants are product and solution experts partnering with the Sales team to ensure the best possible solution is presented to customers and prospects. Workforce Solution Consultants support our sales teams in a complex sales environment engaging in various presales activities including needs analysis, solution development, product demonstrations, business case and financial justifications, executive presentations, proposal responses, and overall collaboration on the selling process with the sales team to ensure that the offering meet all customer requirements. In addition, Workforce Solution Consultants engage with existing customers to help optimize their solution set by ensuring they are leveraging Kronos latest advancements in technology and product capabilities.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when solving our clients’ business challenges
- Act as “Trusted Advisors” to our clients, our salesforce, and our internal cross-functional groups
- Understand and articulate how the technologies supporting Kronos solutions make our products highly functional and highly reliable
- Assess client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into Kronos’ solutions
- Deliver compelling presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our clients and internal team.
- Readily exchange ideas so we can innovate, adapt and continually improve our performance
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in workforce management, human capital management, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
- Presales/solution consulting experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Strategic, collaborative, and influential
- Up to 50% travel
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.