Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a site easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a front end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency. This is an opportunity to meet client challenges by collaborating with a development team to build a SharePoint with user-centric design. Join us as we build systems to change the Navy for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience with developing out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions for SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- 1+ years of experience with creating or customizing SharePoint site collections, sites, lists or libraries, workflows, and metadata
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of working with trouble tickets and change requests to coordinate resolution with submitter and content owners
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in CS
- Experience with CSS3 and master page configuration
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Ability to adapt a variety of technical tasks while working in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to conduct data gathering, research, and analysis, design and develop recommendations, and communicate through briefings and written documents
- Ability to develop and maintain technical design artifacts and requirements documentation
- Ability to liaise between stakeholders, project managers, and a technical team to comprehend the client mission
- Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.