*This is an unpaid/volunteer position
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering global support to Mothers and Fathers devastated to the loss of a pregnancy, stillbirth and early infant loss. We are currently seeking a Volunteer Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Organize market research and reporting findings of market requirements for specific products, services, or business lines to Marketing team.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for services and products to be advertised.
- Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies.
- Assist with advertising in radio, television, print, and billboards.
- Research and plan advertising campaigns for various media platforms.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Analyze market trends and report findings to Marketing Team.
- Use creativity and innovation for new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Be available at least 7 hours per week
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Basic Job Requirements
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously at the same time
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media content, and email
- Active and well-rounded personal presence and knowledge of various social media platforms
- Previous experience in Marketing preferred
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience (2 years preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
*This is a virtual role, must own a computer and telephone to be successful.
Miscarriage Matters, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Volunteer Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available: