Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
As a Care Manageryour exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer certification to future employees who want to grow with a company and have the most rewarding job!
As a Care Manager (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
This job is located at: 4700 S.W. Admiral Way, Seattle, WA 98116
Job Type: Full-time
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA/NAC or HCAC (Preferred)