Scheduler - (152639)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Scheduler, we will count on you to:
Assist the Project Manager with planning and monitoring all aspects of major transportation projects, with high energy and great attention to detail
- Prepare base schedules, schedule reviews, monthly schedule update analysis, time impact analysis, and investigation and analysis of schedule impacts
- Monitor and document construction progress
- Identify, track and assist in resolution of construction schedule issues/conflicts
- Act as liaison between the client, contractors or designers concerning construction issues/conflicts and plan revisions
- Monitor, review and report to the Project Manager and/or clients on the status of schedules with regard to construction contract schedule compliance with the construction contract specifications, and review and provide written summary progress reports stating acceptability or unacceptability of the schedules
- Perform other duties as needed
Scheduler, Construction Scheduler, job #, *LI-MP1
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Construction Science Engineering, or combination of education and relevant experience
10+ years of experience in developing/reviewing schedules in a public agency environment, such as MTA/NYCT and PANYNJ. NYCDDC, NYSDOT, etc.
Proficiency in using Primavera, SureTrak, and/or other scheduling software
Experience with cost and resource loaded schedules required
Candidates who reside locally in the metro New York area are preferred.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-New York-New York
Constr Eng Insp / Mntrng(CCC)
Jan 29, 2019