At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Enterprise Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy.
Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
The QRM production Team in the Balance Sheet COE team is seeking a Treasury Lead Consultant to support the QRM & Stress Testing functions. The position also calls for key prioritization and time management skills, in order to quickly assess the top priority in fast moving situations, act independently and keep Senior Management up to date at all times. The role also calls for outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation and collaboration, sound controls, and continuous improvement
Specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of complex analysis related to balance sheet and risk exposures, particularly interest rate risk and stress testing.
- Define and coordinate ALM model solutions and enhancements.
- Assess model performance through validation, back-testing, assumption review, and recommendation of ongoing improvements.
- Develop tools, templates, and documentations for stress testing, risk analysis and process improvement purposes.
- Coordinate research and reconciliation efforts among internal partners within Wholesale, across lines of business and corporate areas.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, and provide presentations, reports, and documentations for management and stress-testing.
- Integrating analyses of multiple businesses balance sheet.
- Directing improvements to asset-liability management models and overseeing testing and implementations of recommended changes.
- Developing performance monitoring and benchmarks to improve asset-liability management analytics at both a corporate and business unit level.
- Providing direction to less experienced analysts and serving as a leader on key strategic projects.
Preferred – Charlotte, NC.
Secondary—De Moines, and Minneapolis
7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavior
Essbase and/or SmartView experience
Knowledge and understanding of asset liability or liquidity management software, especially QRM
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss information in a way that persuades others and enhances understanding at all levels. Proven ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Reputation for being a highly responsive leader who thrives on achieving results in a large, complex, diverse organization; who respects the culture, is flexible and adaptable
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.