Work as a scientific programmer on a fast-paced research and development team on spectral and motion imagery systems addressing image collection, characterization, and exploitation problems. Apply remote sensing principles and methods to analyze data and solve problems, including automating data analysis using machine learning, characterize existing and new sensor systems, develop new and improve data analysis techniques, and propose collection strategies to address new signature development. Support informational briefings for educating scientists and managers on research outcomes and the impact on the mission. Apply spatial temporal statistical methods to aggregate and classify objects in data from multiple sources and with varying degrees of confidence. Adapt existing approaches and develop new algorithms that combine the data and support hypotheses and decisions.
- 10+ years of experience with spatial statistics
- Experience with spatial statistics and temporal analysis
- Experience with implementing hierarchical thinking models and conditional thinking models
- Experience with programming in MATLAB and tool development in Python
- Knowledge of object detection and image segmentation methods
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.