10Pearls is seeking an Associate Product Delivery Manager with 2+ years of relevant experience to join our dynamic, award-winning team in delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our diverse array of Clients. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual, with great communication skills, a good technical understanding of web and mobile applications, has experience in leading project teams and interacting directly with team members and stakeholders to ensure project success. This includes eliciting and documenting user stories, acceptance criteria and user workflows. Additionally the candidate understands product vision and strategy, helps prioritize, separating needs from wants, and setting and managing expectations. Evaluating the impacts and risks of various decisions and communicating that to key stakeholders is a core responsibility. The candidate must be able to identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts transparently, escalate if necessary, and work seamlessly with teams across the organization.
Requirements and Qualifications
Direct experience with fast paced technology services, working closely with both local and remote project teams is a strong plus.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with existing product and project management experience and an organic interest in developing and documenting technical front-end and back-end architectures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven problem-solving ability with multifaceted, technical and abstract concepts.
- 2+ years working with digital solutions.
- Experience in either open source technologies, or enterprise grade frameworks is a plus.
- Experience working with remote development and test resources is highly desirable.
- Experience working with SCRUM/Jira/Agile development techniques.
- Experience building and maintaining project plans (Gantt charts), product roadmaps, and prioritized product requirements backlogs.
- Communicate effectively with both large and small teams of internal and external project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide transparency to senior leadership and work with design, development, information security, and other product management teams.
- Lead project meetings, capture and communicate minutes/action items, send out regular status updates, and other necessary information.
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources; identifies, analyzes and closes gaps.
- Participate in pre-sales support activities such as scoping proposed solutions, resources and risk analysis.
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle (whether it be software development, content, release management, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Evaluate existing project management processes and drives continuous improvement practices; develops clear, efficient and repeatable processes.
- Thrive in an agile working environment .
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls’ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off