CACI is seeking candidates for our Summer Internship Program on various engineering teams.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The successful candidate will be part of a team supporting research and development projects in the fields of orbital mechanics, and ground system software design and development.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Co-Op/Interns at this level typically represent college students trying to gain related work experience while pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program or higher is required.
Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics and Physics degrees are encouraged.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Entry level computer programming / scripting tasks
Basic system modeling to include experiences such as mechanical models, RF models, and/or orbital modeling
Support testing to ensure new features are consistent with initial requirements/objectives
Demonstrated expertise in problem solving
Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.