Industrial Electro Mechanics, specializing in the repair of electric motors, gearboxes, and pumps, is looking for the next highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Entry Level Industrial Mechanic.
The Industrial Mechanic position requires an extreme level of mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. Quality minded attention to detail is a must!
- 5 years of mechanical repair experience. Industrial experience preferred.
- Effective communication
- Safety as a core value
- Dismantle and inspect different types of rotating equipment
- Perform analysis of dismantled equipment for improved future performance
- Request material for required work scope and assembly process
- Perform mechanical and electrical testing
- Assemble equipment and perform outgoing mechanical and electrical tests
- Accurately document all steps of process
- Safely rig and lift large pieces of equipment during process
- Maintain clean, orderly, and safe work area
- Perform field service at industrial facilities when required
- All other duties as assigned
This is a B level position and candidate would receive support and training from senior level mechanics.
The position may require overtime, nights, and weekend work based on demand.
IEM offers competitive compensation to include health insurance, paid time off, disability, and life insurance. Technical training and advancement opportunities are always available!
Employment offer contingent upon successful drug screening, background check, and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)