- Oversee and manage all aspects of daily lab services and personnel ensuring all customers receive exceptional and timely customer service and reports.
- Review and approve lab reports.
- Develop and implement a cross training plan among lab.
- Ensure equipment is maintained.
- Review analytical methodology, ensure State Operating Procedures are in place and being followed.
- Assist in the development of new processes and methodology.
- Oversee the management to assess and proactively meet business needs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and regulatory agency compliance standards and accreditation requirements.
- Participate in audits by regulatory authorities.
- Ensure documentation produced in lab is compliant with applicable TNI standard.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Drinking Water. Non-Potable Water and Solid and Chemical Material requirements set forth by respective regulatory agencies.
- Provide training to the laboratory analysts on an as needed basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science or related field preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel: such as creating spreadsheets and using functions, filters and graphs to analyze data.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word: such as creating, editing and formatting documents and preparing reports and tables.
Job Type: Full-time