HouseMax Funding is the fastest growing company in the hard money lending space. Our commitment is to facilitate growth, foster prosperity, and contribute to building stronger communities through responsible lending practices and unwavering dedication to customer success. As an employer of choice, we provide a supportive and empowering environment that encourages innovation, collaboration, and professional development, ensuring our team’s fulfillment and growth.
The Loan Processor's main responsibility is managing the timeline of the transaction and communicating with internal and external parties to achieve loan approval for on-time closings. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and is an in-office position.
Essential Job Functions
· Manage a pipeline of 50-60 loans within processing and doc gathering workflows
· Coordinate completion of required functions within the loan process
· Own loan timelines from processing until loan approval.
· Communicate with loan officers, processors, title agents, insurance agents and management, as required, to reach a clear underwriting decision.
· Complete introduction with each assigned borrower to outline a HouseMax loan transaction
· Perform outreach to borrowers and third parties via phone call, email, and text message, to obtain required documentation
· Review and input key loan level data points within operating systems (LendingWise and Mercury)
· Develop keen knowledge of operating systems and public websites to research and problem solve.
· Review supporting documentation provided by borrowers and 3rd parties to assist in compiling a loan file.
· Provide timely feedback to teammates and management, focused on process and general team improvement.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum of 1-2 years of processing experience, 3+ years preferred.
· US Work Authorization (required)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Ability to exhibit resourcefulness to problem solve independently.
· Proactive approach in working with others.
· Excellent typing and computer navigation skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Microsoft Office proficiency
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position located in the HouseMax Funding office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, and occasional evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand.
HouseMax provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Travel is up to 5% of the time.
The majority of the tasks associated with this position will be performed indoors, however, some duties will require the ability to function outdoors with exposure to seasonal weather conditions for short periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person