Please email your resume to email@example.com and call HR directly at 760-828-4204 for an immediate interview
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a Room Attendant you will need to be a hard working professional who provides superb hospitality by maintaining the interior areas of the resort property.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with a friendly smile and that they can count on you as a resource. You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU VALUE SAEFTY. You are careful to perform work safely and you follow organizational guidelines and industry standards to prevent incidences. Safety is of the utmost importance to you and you do not compromise safety at any time.
Essential Job Functions may include:
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Clean all rooms in accordance with resort standards for cleanliness and efficiency.
- Maintain work carts/stations as necessary to optimize appearance and efficiency.
- Remove used and replace with new all linens, towels and necessary products and supplies.
- Clean all areas of kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms as set forth in housekeeping check-lists.
- Vacuum, mop, washing, trash disposal, dusting, polishing and scrubbing as needed.
- Responsible for his/her maintenance of uniforms and nametag.
- Assist with any special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Communicates effectively with guests, supervisors and associates.
- Stay informed concerning emergency procedures, current projects, security issues, and location of emergency equipment.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very detail oriented and thorough professional who is able to communicate well, multi task, and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and associates.
Additional Job Elements:
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is preferred
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
- 8- 16 hours per week
Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled