Are you interested in joining a fast paced, infrastructure team with the opportunity to be part of a global transformation...then this is the job for you!
The IT User Support Representative is a member of the Global Infrastructure Team and provides end-user support largely for the Crocs Americas Region, while being available to assist other regions.
This role will focus on provisioning, troubleshooting and fixing end-user hardware, and provide support for various systems and applications.
Must possess strong interpersonal attributes, a collaborative mindset, good judgement, clear communication skills and the desire to help others.
Primary Job Duties
- Provide concierge-style as well as desk side support, to diagnose computer hardware, network systems and computer software programs accurately and quickly
- Configure, deploy and support Windows and Mac computers, network printers, iPads, mobile phones and related end-user equipment
- Troubleshoot and support AV systems, conference rooms collaboration spaces and Town hall Meetings, ensuring a seamless end-user experience
- Troubleshoot and support AV systems, conference rooms and collaboration spaces, ensuring a seamless end-user experience
- Work with external vendors or MSP's to report, escalate and manage incidents when needed
- Handle overflow calls and escalations from the Service Desk
- Create, distribute and maintain documentation that describes handling, functionality and architecture of technical products in use
- Create and maintain knowledge articles for use by the Global Support Team and End-Users
- Provides training for Service Desk Analysts and End-Users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of broad End-User Technology experience in a global company (retail company a plus)
- 1-2 years' experience creating technical documentation for software
- Must have proven experience supporting the following:
- Windows 10, OS X, iOS and Android. Office 365 suite, including OneDrive, Teams Chat, Teams Phone System and VPN Solutions
- Experience with the following or similar solutions:
- Zebra RF Scanners & Printers, Cisco switches, Aruba, Cisco Meraki, Printers (Canon, Dell, Zebra)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives, as a team player, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong technical abilities and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong "Sense of Urgency"
- ITIL v3 or v4 Certification a plus
- Apple Certified Mac Technician certificate a plus
- Microsoft MSCSA, MD100 or MD101 certificate a plus
- JAMF is a plus
- Basic networking (VPN/VLAN/WIFI) knowledge
- FTP, SFTP
- Windows server basics (print server options / account resets)
- Mobile Device Management SOTI (RF Scanners)
Travel – less than 5%
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries!
We know that smart doesn't need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.