The Global Digital Channels team is responsible for product management and sales support of global Treasury Service client facing platforms including J.P. Morgan Access, Host to Host, Payconnexion, Receivables Online, Chase Quick Pay, and regional local channels EBICS, Russia Online, Saudi, FSI, Virtual Branch, Brazil Online.
The Digital Channels Product Sales Specialist (PSS) role is responsible for supporting client and Treasury Sales teams in the NA region through the sales cycle (pre-sale and post-sale). The role requires a deep understanding of Corporate & Investment Bank’s (CIB) Core Cash solutions as well as JPMorgan’s connectivity and integration solutions for corporate ERP and Treasury Workstation landscapes. The role has a strong technical bias and requires the ability to identify, create and pitch client-tailored strategic connectivity and functional integration solutions predicated on latest industry standards. Understanding of client challenges, industry trends, market pricing and competitive intelligence will be required as inputs into deal strategy and the Digital Channels strategic product roadmap. In addition to technical advisory around industry best practices, the role will also help define strategic client process re-engineering recommendations, contribute to business case analyses for clients, and articulate the end-to-end operational efficiencies and benefits of our connectivity and integration capabilities in delivering our global core cash solutions.
- Function as subject matter expert across core cash Digital Channels solutions, including internet, host-host, API, SWIFT and mobile
- Work directly with Treasury Sales and Clients to understand their needs and assist with technical integration solution design across digital channels
- Support Sales with client needs identification, solution recommendations and pricing
- Support Sales in responding to complex RFPs, non-standard information requests,
- Support Sales in delivering product demos and best and final solution presentations (over phone or in-person)
- Provide training and support to Sales and business partners on new product/channel capabilities
- Provide market feedback to Digital Channels strategy function including client feedback, product gaps, industry and competitive landscape information
- Partner with product leads across product development lifecycle serving as the voice-of-the-client; assist with concept design, feature development, and preparation for product launch to clients as necessary.
- Engage with internal product partners to understand the impacts of changes associated with the Digital Channel Products, including new processes, tools, communications and training.
- Contribute input into marketing strategy and communications plans
- Provide bank representation within key industry standards bodies and workgroups
- Establish relationships with 3rd party vendors (ERP, TMS, etc.) to elicit market information for channel strategy consideration
- Attend client roundtables, strategy whiteboarding, workshops, etc., as required
- Represent organization at internal and external client conferences and trade shows
- Moderate travel is required for the role
5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management sales or product management/development experience, with a focus on end to end processing associated to payables and receivables product sets
Experience with, and technical knowledge of Digital Channels products including; internet, host-host, API, SWIFT and mobile channels
Knowledge of cash management services and products including collections, payments, account structures, and liquidity management
Strong payments industry knowledge; consultative background around complex solutions preferred
Technical expertise and experience of ISO 20022 and SWIFT standards across payments and cash management domains
Working knowledge of key ERP (AP, AR and Treasury) functions and Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
Strong executive management presentation skills, including ability to pitch at the CFO level
Ability to understand and articulate customer needs and turn requirements into actionable solutions
Experience leading technology demonstrations
Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
Demonstrate excellent selling and negotiation skills
Strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and cross-functional partners
Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and over $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.