CDC, Inc. – Houston, TX – Building Envelope Consulting Technician
National/international building envelope consultancy seeks highly motivated Consulting Technician for Houston, TX office.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Be able to work with consultants to develop architectural details for the exterior building enclosure systems using AutoCAD and Revit. A successful candidate must have strong knowledge of AutoCAD and be familiar with Revit.
- Be able to work outdoors in the field observing installation on construction sites and assist in performing existing wall condition surveys, as well as, diagnostic testing;
- Be able to read and understand architectural drawings and technical specifications;
- Be able to communicate and work both independently and within a team environment;
- Have excellent communication and writing skills;
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat Pro; and
- Some travel required.
The following qualifications are considered a plus, but not required:
- 3D computer modeling skills;
- Working toward licensure (or licensed) as an Architect or Engineer.
- Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Company benefits for a full time position.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term/long-term disability benefits
- Vacation and Sick Time Off
- (8) Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Employee related events
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance