Pay: $50,000 - $200,000
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED FOR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Promote and sell merchandise displayed on show room floor
- Work directly with internal and external customers
- Follow up with customer orders and inquires
- Assist with any problems associated with merchandise in conjunction with customer service and warehouse operations
- Work on an organizational level with other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Ask customers questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses to get a better understanding of the customer’s needs
- Explain features of products in a manner that the customer will understand; explain features of products that will benefit the customers based on their needs
- Prepare sales tickets for orders obtained
- Assist customers in making product selections based on customers specifications; recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
- Must stay educated on new products, policies, as well as advertisements the store is running
- Knowledge of methods for showing, promoting, and selling products; use excellent customer relations.
- Following up with customers by email and phone.
Perks that come with the job as Sales Associate:
- Fun work environment
- Million Dollar Club
- Top Seller can win a Mercedes!!!
- Weekly Cash Incentives
- Benefits Package - Health, Dental & Vision, 401k Matching, Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Accident and Cancer coverage, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts 10%
Did we mention that we have a SIGN ON BONUS! $250 after 30 days of employment and $750 after 180 days of employment!
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS FOR SALES ASSOCIATE: Ability to lift merchandise of 10lbs; must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time; must be able to listen and respond to customer’s needs; ability to communicate effectively with team members; sales experience preferred, not required; positive attitude when working with internal and external customers; knowledge of employment and safety procedures.
Heavy Work: Lifting up to 40 lbs. rarely, and/or up to 10 lbs. occasionally to move objects.
Work Environment: Indoor climate-controlled environment.
Mathis Home promotes and maintains a drug-free work environment. Mathis Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario, CA 91764: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location