Launched in 2018, Lorals is revolutionizing the way women and their partners experience intimacy. The research is clear. Women are 3x more likely to climax during oral sex than during intercourse, yet women receive only half as much oral sex as men. To close the orgasm gap for the 200M+ women who want more oral sex, Lorals offers high-tech lingerie for comfort, pleasure, and protection during intimacy. With a world-class team of advisors including a former Victoria’s Secret branding designer, an FDA consultant for Johnson & Johnson, and a former CMO of a condom startup, Lorals is poised to transform pleasure and safety for women the way condoms did for men.
“Revolutionary” – Cosmopolitan
“A feel-good plan to close the orgasm gap” – Fast Company
“Helps in a big way” – Elite Daily
Lorals is currently looking for a data-driven Chief Marketing Officer to oversee all customer acquisition and retention efforts at the brand. We’re in launch mode and excited to apply the multitude of data and insights gleaned from our pre-sale. We’re poised to grow fast and we want to do so responsibly, with an eye toward CAC and retention metrics.
You’ll help refine our brand, set our growth strategy, oversee all advertising and marketing efforts, and measure program performance. Initially you will be getting back to the basics, with responsibility for creating digital content, creative-directing photo and video shoots, and analyzing data. As we grow, you will help build a team, and you will take on more of a strategic and managerial role.
You’re high-energy and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re assertive and willing to stand up for your opinions, yet you’re also open-minded and adaptive to feedback, new data, and change. Speaking of, you’re freakin’ psyched to change the world for millions of women and couples.
- Provide confident and inspiring leadership in marketing strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Refine the Lorals brand.
- Build upon Lorals’ current marketing strategies and develop new and unique strategies to maximize our acquisition efforts.
- Craft compelling content for marketing channels, either through your personal efforts or by managing highly-qualified freelancers and (eventually) a team of marketing employees.
- Develop and own initiatives including social media marketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, PR, branded content, 3rd party content, affiliate marketing, referral programs, site optimization, and more, all while managing CAC and ROAS.
- Own KPIs relating to customer retention with an eye toward managing churn and increasing LTV.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Build a best-in-class marketing team as our program grows.
- Spearhead anything else that you think will help achieve the role’s goals.
- 5+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer marketing at e-commerce startups, mass-market consumer-product brands, or (ideally) both.
- Experience managing significant marketing budgets, and experience with media allocation, managing vendors, and building growth forecasts.
- A passion for data and analytics, and a proven ability to utilize data to achieve broader business goals.
- A track record of ideating, planning, content-creating, and executing digital marketing campaigns across many diverse channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, search, out of home, native, email, podcast, TV, direct mail, etc.).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of: Excel, Google Analytics/GTM, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Mailchimp.
- Positive, passionate, organized, hard working, content in a startup environment, and very comfortable talking about all aspects of sex, women’s health, and related topics.
This is an equity and salary position.