About Clutch Studios
Located in the west loop, we create and produce visual content for advertising, marketing, digital and experiential channels. We work directly with brands as well as collaborate with agencies, representing the industries of automotive, home, food & beverage, and health. Our toolkit includes CG, live action, photography, retouching, VFX, and animation. We support our clients long term through digital asset management and custom solutions.
We are looking for a producer with 3-5 years of experience, particularly to support our CG department, but who can work across our other departments as projects require. We are interested in coordinators or associate level producers with specific CG experience, or more seasoned producers/production managers interested in broadening their experience to include CG production.
The right person for the role is a creative problem solver who finds satisfaction in coordinating a team’s activities to deliver on the common goal of producing outstanding visual content.
Our producers collaborate with the accounts team to interpret client requests, brief all internal stakeholders to generate an estimate of effort, and collect that information for the account team to craft a scope of work. Upon client approval, the producer will work with the department leads to further break down the information to a project and resource plan, disseminate it to the team of artists or vendors, and manage the project through internal and client reviews, approvals and delivery.
- Generating estimates of effort through thorough and thoughtful discussions with the internal stakeholders of a project.
- Maintaining a roster of freelance resources and outside vendors
- Requesting estimates and availability from outside vendors or freelance resources as needed.
- Collaborating with department leads to develop project schedules and resource plans
- Briefing temporary employees on studio logistics, and project expectations.
- Overseeing the team to ensure projects deliver within scope.
- Regularly generating actuals reports for stakeholders and identifying areas of success and where improvements are required and being an active participant in crafting solutions.
- Quality checking work and ensuring it is accurate and all feedback has been addressed.
- Providing knowledgeable creative input to all projects
- Staying abreast of all studio happenings so you can cover for other producers and account managers through vacations or unexpected absences, and working in a transparent manner so the same can be done for you.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ as a coordinator, project manager, or producer in a creative agency or production environment producing CG, live action, photography and print projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Confidence working directly with clients in working sessions, entertaining and identifying project scope and budget.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and comfort using software such as the Office Suite, TeamGantt, Basecamp, Workzone, FTrack, Shotgun, and adaptable to new software, but knowing the principles of sound and responsible project management remain independent of the tool.
- Working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and familiarity working with artists that utilize editing, compositing and 3D tools such as Premiere, AfterEffects, Nuke, Maya/VRay, and Modo.
- A positive, solution oriented attitude and a genuine passion for the work.
Job Type: Full-time