Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com)
has been retained to conduct a high priority search for an HR Generalist
for our client, a cyber security company in the Seattle Washington area. If you have a sourcing and recruiting background and want to work for a fun company with a startup feel, then please apply today!
The HR Generalist will be reporting to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for sourcing and active outreach to potential candidates in order to fill open positions at the company, creation and implementation of policies, and conducting salary research/analysis in order to share insights. This is a temporary position with the potential for long term employment. The assignment is expected to be a minimum of four weeks. Experience with Workforce Now is REQUIRED.
Local applicants only.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Sourcing for candidates using various online mediums.
- Utilizing Workforce now to keep track of candidates and the organizations HRIS system.
- Outreach to potential candidates.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and share policy information.
- Create and implement appropriate policies.
- Advise on salary and benefits services.
- Advise managers and supervisors on the company’s progressive discipline processes.
- Advise on employee relations practices to promote a positive environment.
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience, 1 year of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent work and education.
- Familiarity with Workforce Now.
- Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and responsive. Ability to anticipate needs and constantly reprioritize workload.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must be personable.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Experience in administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite.
$35 - $40/hr depending on experience, a robust benefits package is offered if transitioned to permanent employment.
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your responses to the below listed supplemental questions. Please indicate "HR Generalist" in the subject line. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
1. Do you currently require sponsorship or will you require sponsorship in the future to work in the United States? *
2. What geographic location are you hoping to work in? Do you have any geographic limitations or a radius you would like to stay within?
3. What specific hourly pay rate are you targeting in your current search?
4. Why are you looking to transition out of your current employment situation into an opportunity like this?
5. Why do you feel you would be a strong match for an HR Generalist role within the cyber security space?
6. Do you have experience using Workforce Now as a recruiting tool?
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm located in San Francisco, CA and Portland, OR. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com
or in the 2010-2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.