Morey Remodeling Group is a residential design and build company looking to hire an Assistant/helper to Lead Carpenter and Project Manager. There is opportunity for advancement; training in business principles; learning the “in’s and out’s” of the remodeling business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking up and delivering job materials to work-site
- Assist in carrying job-site materials into and through home and work area
- Protection of work-site furniture, floors, window coverings and drapes, etc.
- Assist with demolition, hanging of drywall, and framing
- End of day clean-up of residence worksite and work-stations
Qualifications and Skills
- A background in construction
- Knowledge and use of electrical hand tools (drills, sanders, nail guns, etc.)
- Having your own carpentry tools and knowing how to use them is a plus.
- Detailed oriented, neat and well groomed.
- Communicates well with customers and employees
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry heavy equipment
- Teachable and eager to learn
- Works well in team environment
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to learn on the job
- Reliable transportation or work truck
Full-time position: 40+ hour work week.
- Gas allowance for truck usage.
- Use of company vehicles
- Medical with Kaiser through company at employees expense after 90 days. AFTER One year full-time employment Company will pay Employees premium if Insurance is chosen
- End of 2nd year 5 days paid vacation.
ALL OFFERS ARE CONTINGENT ON PASSING BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
grounded ext. cords
basic hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Required)