Private Investigations company seeking motivated individuals to conduct surveillance in Poughkeepsie, NY. This position is for part-time with the potential to be full-time.
Hourly/Salary pay is negotiable based on experience and location.
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Some background research
- Keep management updated throughout investigations
- Draft thorough and detailed investigative reports
- Upload video, photographs, and audio evidence into case management system
- Minimum of 1 year surveillance experience
- Valid drivers license
- Have own car
- Posses computer and video camera
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self motivated
- Due to driving, constant state of alertness in a safe manner is an essential function of this position
- Good communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a huge plus but not necessary
Job Type: Part-time
- Surveillance: 1 year (Required)
- Poughkeepsie, NY (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)