- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (Green Card holder)to Obtain Public Trust Clearance (No cost to Candidate)
- Video Interview for Out of State Candidates
- Rates are W2 or 1099 or C2C
- Local/Onsite Only for Social Security Administration
Description of Work:
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Derive business processes, analyze user needs, assist in requirements definition, design browser-based interfaces, and design and conduct usability testing.
- Elicit business goals and user needs from stakeholders.
- Create Personas and Scenarios of Use.
- Create and refine screen prototypes.
- Document user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 6 years of direct Interaction/Interface design experience in User-Centered Methods and User Analysis
- Minimum of 6 years of experience documenting user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in designing and conducting formative usability tests in both formal and informal
- Minimum of 4 year of experience preparing and presenting findings and recommendations in small and large group settings
- Must have an understanding of responsive design
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience using Axure RP prototyping software
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Prior experience supporting government agencies
- Understanding of Section 508 and its requirements regarding design
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Responsive Web Design: 7 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: