Zodiac Solutions is seeking an experienced and energetic business development leader to join our dynamic team as a Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
Zodiac Solutions, a rapidly growing IT consulting company that connects businesses with highly qualified contract Doers on demand, is expanding and looking for an experienced person to oversee the creation and growth of our enterprise IT staffing vertical.
This role will be responsible for customer interfacing and relationship building with C-Level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and ultimately the successful negotiations and deal completion with the customer. In short, you will own the vertical and opportunity from inception to deal close.
You will be responsible for the overall management of the vertical. You will be responsible for business development and account management activities primarily associated with new clients both locally and nationally.
- Launch new IT Staffing vertical
- Manage local and national market to start and then help grow into new markets
- Prospect and close new opportunities with new customers.
- Work across functions to influence the growth and directions of the geography that you support.
- Work with recruiting team to identify, pipeline, and proactively manage a rolodex of qualified resources for current and future needs.
- Assist in new business development (proposal development, meetings, and presentations)
- Communicate the client's goals, project requirements, and represent the client's interests to the team to ensure client expectations are met and being managed.
- Be responsible for all client communication, understanding client goals and interests and discussing project requirements with clients.
- Assist in creating and monitoring adherence to staffing needs and client expectations
- Ensure clients are regularly informed of project status and maintain clear communication with clients to ensure client needs are met and any issues are resolved.
- Cold call prospective clients and develop new leads and accounts.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of business development and account management experience.
- 2+ years of sales, business development experience.
- Successful track record in business development/sales-driven environments.
- Superior leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Staffing
- IT experience is a MUST
- Wage reflective of past work experience, plus commissions/bonuses.
NO VISA sponsorship is available for this position.
Zodiac is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
Typical deal size: