Project Coordinator (San Mateo & Palo Alto)
What to work for a fast growing Construction Startups?
ZumeBuilders Inc. is seeking experienced full time Project Coordinators to provide administrative support (20%) and onsite support (80%) to our Project Management team at our San Mateo office and Palo Alto Office. We are looking for sharp team players who are energetic, possess excellent organization and communication skills for our fast-paced environment.If you have hand-on construction experience, this is perfect position for you to learn and grow.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Intensive drivingin your personal carbetween jobsites
- AutoCAD drafting for shop drawings, finishes’ layouts.
- Do daily jobwalks to different construction sites, and create daily updates with online construction management software.
- Maintain the jobsite organized and safe for all construction workers.
- Attend jobsite meetings and office meetings
- Prepare and distribute invitations to bid.
- Prepare and distribute all job start documentation, including project directory, subcontracts, change orders and purchase orders.
- Process subcontractor submittals, including the management of the submittal log ensuring all submittals are collected and processed timely.
- Process RFIs, including the management of the RFI log ensuring all RFIs are processed timely.
- Prepare and distribute plans to subcontractors including updates through the course of construction.
- Set up and maintain project files.
- Responsible for job close out requirements.
- Maintain client, vendor, and subcontractorcontacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Assist in ordering, stocking and organizing supplies.
- Assist with any additional duties as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), as well as, proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro,AutoCAD and Google Docs.
- Basic hand-on construction experience for tools, and not hesitate to get handsdirty.
- Able to carry 50 Lb.plus items
- Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Residential Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Chinese (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)