At Circle K, our mission is to be the best and most convenient place to shop, and work. Our stores are known around the world for offering busy consumers a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly, and clean environment. We strive to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
As a Store Manager at Circle K, you will be focused on driving results and engaging a small team!
I bet you want to know more about the Store Manager position!
- Leadership skills are essential: You must have the ability to supervise and train the store staff.
- We are in the people business: Having a positive attitude and being able to work with others are secrets to our success.
- Business acumen is a plus: Analyzing financial reports for opportunities will drive results in your store.
- Efficiency is key: You will be working in a fast-paced environment. Stay productive and proactive!
- We take pride in our operation: You will be responsible for maintaining the image of the store, which includes cash handling, cleaning, stocking, greeting customers and maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Personal excellence is always great: Be the best and do the best you can each day! A desire to be coachable and professional will take you far!
What we offer you:
Training and development
And so much more!
- This role is full-time; 50 hours per week.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A vehicle is a big deal: You must possess a valid Driver’s License and have reliable transportation to and from the store during shift hours.
- Open availability is a requirement: Most stores are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You must be able to work first, second or third shift.
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken and in writing).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
We want to talk to you!
If working at Circle K sounds great, then what are you waiting for! We want to learn more about you! Tell us more about yourself by applying now!
Job Type: Full-time