Behavior Development Group is a premier provider of in-home Applied Behavior Analysis services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Massachusetts. We are one of the fastest growing ABA therapy companies in the United States.We are wholly dedicated to providing the highest quality ABA therapy for our patients as well as superior levels of customer service for their families. We have been fortunate to find and retain industry-leading employees by having an unrivaled focus on employee satisfaction and career development.
Currently, we are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator focusing on the recruitment of the following:
- Registered Behavior Therapist/ABA Therapists
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source great talent through job boards, school sites, and various other platforms.
- Optimizes the applicant tracking system.
- Create and post open requisitions.
- Work closely with internal staff to ensure viable candidates are available in appropriate time-frames.
- Monitor calendars and assign interviews to administration.
- Attend job fairs as needed to represent BDG.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local schools and technical programs
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree preferred with a minimum of 1 years experience as a Recruiter
- Ability to source candidates based on culture fit and job description
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment process.
- Proficiency with computers including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year