Swig got its start in 2010 in Saint George, Utah. Owner and Founder Nicole Tanner was brainstorming with her husband one night about possible business ideas. He suggested a drive-by drink shop, something they both agreed could be successful. They opened their first location across the street from Dixie State University in April of 2010. Swig has since expanded into multiple states and has quickly become thousands of people's go-to place for drinks and sweets!
A day in the life
A typical day at Swig is pleasant and never dull! You will wear many different hats, but your primary responsibilities are to give our customers the best experience possible by serving happiness in a cup. You will connect with customers with a smile. You will pay close attention to customers' orders and work together to serve incredible drinks. You will make sure the dining area is always kept clean and tidy. You will serve up delicious 'dirty soda' and be a member of a fantastic company!
As Swig Management, you will enjoy Sunday's off, flexible schedules, generous discounts, support, and growth opportunities.
At Swig, we offer you more than a job; we offer a leadership development course. The Four Foods Group Institute dedicates itself to help you become responsible, loyal, and understanding. We are committed to instructing you on the foundational skills necessary to improve your personal and professional life. We will develop the skills you require to grow in business and provide the tools to become an excellent human in the industry.
- Complete opening and closing store checklist
- Ensure deposits are taken and accounted for
- Build quality drinks and food following proper Swig procedures
- Connect with guests and other team members on the line
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dining room and outside areas
- Clean tables quickly, remove dirty dishes, empty garbage, and clean bathrooms (deep clean as needed)
- Help organize the restaurant for proper food rotation and cleanliness
- Handle the prepping, stocking and staging of all food, paper, and chemicals
- Follow food rotation and shelf life procedures
- Follow company safety and sanitation procedures
- Assist according to the needs of to-go and delivery orders
- Follow all procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
- Work together as a team to accomplish Swig's goals
You need to be
- Motivated – you're eager to jump in and make a difference without being prompted
- Dedicated – you don't mind going the extra mile when needed, and you understand you're not an "office manager" and are a hands-on part of every shift you work
- Professional – you treat others with fairness and respect and are comfortable with high expectations
- Positive – we excel at good energy; you need to lift the people you work with; guests, employees, vendors, leadership, peers
- Seasoned – you've been around the track, and have learned valuable lessons and tips/tricks in the process that you're eager to showcase
- Analytical – we treat our GMs as owners, and you'll need to interpret financial data to help chart a course forward for your team
- Successful – you have verifiable experience achieving great results and were always in the top tier compared to your peers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Two or more years of management experience in business or food management
- Analyze profit and loss statement date and create action plans to solve any related problems
- Necessary experience with Microsoft Suite
Swig is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $14.50 per hour
- General Manager: 1 year (Preferred)