Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has an immediate vacancy for a Controller in its Corporate Headquarters office.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for directing the organization's overall financial policies and coordinating all aspects of corporate accounting functions, budgeting, financial reporting and analytical, cash management and other financial operations for the company.
- Oversee the completion of general ledger accounts and financial statements including accounting, budgeting, cash flows, taxes, and financial audits.
- Establish and maintain the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Prepare financial reports and present findings and recommendations to top management.
- Supervise operations and Finance staff functions including, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivables and billing on a day to day basis.
- Manage and safeguard company assets and liabilities.
- Provide for financial audit controls, both internal and external.
- Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley Audit POC
- Manage and forecast cash flow.
- Compile the required contractual Financial Reports submitted to Department of Justice and Agency Customers.
- Compiles Annual Financial Budgets.
- Coordinate efforts with Human Resources about payroll and benefit activities.
- Coordinate tasks with all Department Heads as they relate to the financial aspects of specific systems, initiatives, projects and programs.
- Responsible for System Implementation and Testing
- Act as the owner/system administrator for Cost Point financial system, TM1 Budget module, Cognos and Deltek T&E admin.
- Provide oversight and continuity in all financial matters for the company.
- Coordinate communication and customer satisfaction with "All" FSA customers.
- Communicate with CO, COTR, ACOTRs and individual government customers related to financial issues
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Ad Hoc requests for data analysis
- Provide financial data to proposal teams
- Costpoint entry, posting and management controls over inputs and accesses
- Contract Year Rollover analysis and setup for Financial items
- Project Management for various Financial related tasks
- Four-year degree in Finance with a concentration in Accounting and or Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant certification preferred but not required.
- At least five years of experience in the finance/accounting field.
- At least three years of experience as a senior financial manager.
- Expertise in a variety of the financial/accounting field's concepts, practices, and procedures and applying them in an innovative manner to support the company's need
- Leaderships skills
- Ability to multi task
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- At least two years of experience in a government contracting environment.
- Extensive experience using judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to exercise a wide degree of creativity and latitude in financial management
- CostPoint experience preferrable.
- Knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations
- Knowledge and Experience with DOJ contract rate structure and the Service Contract Act (SCA)
- Expertise in a variety of the financial/accounting field's concepts, practices, and procedures and in applying them in an innovative manner to support the company's needs.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.