Lantower Luxury Living is growing and we are currently hiring for a detail oriented Assistant Property Manager to support the operations and bookkeeping for The Cortona, a Class A apartment community in Fairview. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys helping customers and working with an all-star team!
At Lantower Luxury Living we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture.
We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team.
We own and manage apartment homes that offer upscale amenities, sophisticated design and unparalleled service. When it comes to the true definition of luxury living, we don’t just raise the bar, we create a new industry standard. For more information, please visit our website at www.lantowerluxuryliving.com.
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Collect lease information and complete the lease application. Conduct required credit and reference checks. Set up and maintain lease files.
- Oversee the conversion of prospects to leases, resulting in successful occupancy rates.
- Collect, record and deposit rental payments, application fees and security deposits.
- Maintain account records and journals.
- Monitor all traffic at the property through welcome cards, traffic logs and management software.
- Assist with preparing rental leases and all move-in and compliance related paperwork.
- Support and manage the lease renewal program and ongoing resident communications.
- Inspect the property for community policy violations, needed repairs and overall landscaping.
Assistant Property Manager Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of related experience in the multifamily industry. Experience on Class A properties is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED is required. A college degree is a plus.
- A strong understanding of bookkeeping procedures and the aptitude to problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of Publisher, Picture Manager, Real Page and OPS is a plus.
- Customer service oriented and the ability to be a strong team player.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be able to tour the community with potential residents, which includes walking, standing, sitting and climbing stairs.
- Lantower Residential offers competitive pay and bonus structure, a generous benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a match and opportunities for development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multifamily Assistant Manager: 1 year (Preferred)