Is your career as a consultant ready to be super-charged? At Innovien Solutions, we're in the business of placing technology consultants who out-work, out-think and over-deliver. If you're ready to work with the best clients in the industry, we're ready to match you with the top people in the business.
As an Innovien Solutions consultant, you'll help businesses solve the most pressing technology challenges of today. We're looking for consultants with capability and character... people with the drive, desire and determination to dream big, but do bigger. You'll like working with us because we'll go to bat for you, working tirelessly on your behalf. Best of all, we only work with the highest quality clients to ensure your experience is nothing short of top-notch.
*100% REMOTE - LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY* We are currently looking for a hands-on Azure Cloud Engineer for a large cloud implementation project with a global Fortune 50 client of ours located just outside of Hartford, CT. This position requires U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency due to access of government data. APPLY TODAY!
- Must have U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Must sit in EST, CST or MST zones
- Must be willing to travel onsite for the first full week
- 4+ years solid Azure cloud and infrastructure experience
- Strong Linux/Windows OS experience
- Database and development experience, as well as deployment experience
- Automation experience (Ansible, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Chef, Puppet, etc.) working with configuration management tools
- Enterprise experience
Cloud engineering, OS hardening, Linux administration, desired state management, service development, sustaining engineering, monitoring, deployments, running servers, etc. They will also do some T3 and T4 support for users, make sure systems are secure, etc.
Job Type: Contract
- Linux administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Azure cloud infrastructure engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance