Smule is on a mission to bring the world together through music. Music is much more than listening… it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, and connecting with people. With 50 million monthly active users creating over 20 million songs every day, Smule is connecting people all over the world through the joy of making music and transforming the music landscape from one of passive listening to collaborative creative expression and active engagement.
The Senior Care Engineer is experienced and knowledgeable in all internal and hosted infrastructure, services, hardware, and software. They will complete the installation, configuration, maintenance (periodic and emergency maintenance), troubleshooting, and repair of those systems. They are also responsible for project initiatives (as available and required).
What You'll Do
- Align solutions and resolve requests according to established Care policies, procedures, and best practices while contributing to the review, iteration, and refinement of those
- Inventory and document all acquisition, deployment, and service/repair of hardware, software, and services.
- Manage Workstation deployment, customization, support, and
- Administer and maintain internal and hosted infrastructure, services, access and
- Manage Care project initiatives above and beyond established helpdesk
- Collaborate with team members to assess the impact of incidents on products and
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues via phone, web, and in-person
- Minimum of four years of experience in a tech support position supporting Mac systems and mobile devices within a complex networked
- Outstanding customer service and interaction with excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced hardware and software troubleshooting practices with the ability to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient
- Demonstrates ability to proactively understand, plan, develop, and implement large scale and long term project
- Exudes a positive attitude and a high sense of pride in personal and professional
Company Perks & Benefits
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners