- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Reporting to the Vice President, Community Health & Well-Being, Executive Management, this position provides oversight of Community Benefit function and related activities to fulfill the charitable obligation of Saint Agnes Medical Center in meeting CHE/Trinity Health, State, and Federal Government requirements.
1. Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, BSN or other related degree or field is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
2. A minimum of five (5) years of increasing management responsibilities is required.
3. Familiarity with information systems, clinical software and other computer applications is required.
4. Familiarity with population-health/public-health structure and priorities (Social Determinants of Health) is preferred.
5. The ability to function effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization within a matrix leadership structure and collaborative, shared leadership environment within a growing and evolving organization is required.
6. The ability to work concurrently on a variety of tasks/projects, establish and organize work priorities, adapt to frequent changes, and manage frequent competing priorities and interruptions is required.
7. Excellent organizational, advanced analytical, critical thinking, presentation, project management, problem solving, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
8. A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in a program providing mental health, social, substance use, or public health services is preferred.
9. Experience in developing, coordinating, and evaluating a system of treatment and prevention for persons with mental/behavioral health disorders is preferred.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.