Lanson B. Jones and Company, Inc. is seeking an organized, self-motivated Client Concierge/Office Assistant to join our organization.
This position will be primarily focused on customer service and will undertake administrative tasks to ensure all clients are tended to in the highest manner and the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, trustworthy, and able to prioritize and work with little supervision.
The Client Concierge/Office Assistant is typically the first person a client or potential client speaks with and must be able to provide the utmost customer service to those clients that call or come into the office. Addressing client needs, excellent attention to client meeting preparations and proficiency with administrative office tasks are all essential for this role. This position will perform a variety of administrative tasks such as answering calls, organizing mail, and ordering and maintaining supply levels.
A positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain contact with customers and outside vendors, by answering phones and greeting guests
- Organize conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed for meetings
- Track and stock office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Coordinates special event activities of various departments and external guests
- Organize internal company needs, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Assist in retention, protection, maintenance, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of client and vendor records
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to the proper recipient
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Purchase computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repairs and updates
- Create, update, and maintain check log, application log, and other records/date
- Assists with assigned/select few vendor account reconciliations including but not limited to company cell phones carrier and office supply vendors
- Assists with office layout, maintain office supply/kitchen inventory, and assists in cost reduction programs.
- Maintains calendar of Master Architect's professional licenses and renewals; including the scheduling of continuing education courses
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist department managers/staff whenever necessary
- Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Relations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77098 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education