Business Development Representative – Fuel Transport Sales
Our client, a growing supplier of fuel, lubricants and chemicals, is searching for a customer-driven person to fill a Business Development Representative – Fuel Transport Sales position. The ideal candidate will work closely with customers and the operations team to grow and promote the sale of transportation services. The Sales Representative will nurture and expand existing relationships by ensuring high levels of service and offering additional solutions to our customers.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to)
- Identify business opportunities to grow the retail transportation business
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales strategy to achieve increased sales while maximizing margin and increase revenue
- Close and grow sales through professional communication and interaction with potential customers while providing exemplary customer service throughout the sales cycle
- Acquire and follow up on retail transport leads
- To keep all customer activities and leads up to date in CRM
- Communicate with operations team to ensure execution and performance
- Participate in all company sales team training related to sales and transportation
- Acquire and help admin with all paperwork needed to bring in new accounts and maintain current accounts: credit apps, W-9, ship to, contract pricing, rate pricing, etc.
- Make sure all KPIs are met and have written plan to address and correct any short falls
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- 3+ years of applicable sales experience in fuel transportation
- Successful history of generating new business and growing a book of business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Great opportunity to join a stable business that has been around for almost 100 years.
- Career growth with supporting an expanding product line and impact the strategy of where and how the business grows.
- Excellent Compensation Package includes base salary + performance incentives; added perks include a monthly car and phone allowance!
- Company culture: you will be joining an engaged and valued team of employees with supportive leadership that is eager to continue growing the business
- Competitive Benefits Package offering a broad array of options to select from including medical, dental, vision, life 401(K) and much more!
RPI Talent Partners is an equal opportunity employer. RPI Talent recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Weekly day range:
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Fuel Transport Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote