Work with management to ensure that foreclosure specialists are expediting the handling of foreclosures with the guidelines of FHA/VA/PMI/Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and private investors and state laws.
Work with supervisor in monitoring foreclosure representatives, attorneys, and outsource companies' performance.
- Monitors loans that have been referred to an attorney to initiate a foreclosure action.
- Monitors the foreclosure action and ensures each event (i.e. filing of first action, judgment, foreclosure sale, tenancy letter, eviction, filing deed for record, notifying investor of actions, and conveyance are completed.
- Monitors the foreclosure attorneys to ensure that the file is worked correctly.
- Ensures proper updating of the Freddie Mac DFRI reporting, Fannie Mae Laser reporting and HUD SFDMS reporting.
- Requests time extension from FHA/VA or the investor when necessary in order to protect the priority of our claim and to minimize loss to the investor and the servicer.
- Handles all correspondence and telephone contact with regard to assigned cases.
- Actively works the foreclosure
- Updates the foreclosure screens will all related information.
- Maintains and monitors "special" loans assigned to the foreclosure area.
- Reviews loans transferred from the bankruptcy area and assures that the foreclosure screens are properly updated.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
- Maintains a professional attitude and atmosphere within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working as a Team Lead or supervising others
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer and time management skills
- Works well in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self motivated and works well with others
Job Type: Full-time