Are you an experienced Registered Nurse who is ready for something new in your career? In the Clinical Sales Liaison role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise as well as your interpersonal skills. You will partner with various departments of assigned hospital systems to initiate high-quality care for our patients who are preparing for discharge to their homes. Our Clinical Liaisons facilitate timely placement of patients requiring home infusion or enteral services by gathering preadmission data and collaborating with hospital discharge team to ensure quality of service and implementation of an effective treatment plan. Responsibilities include actively building strong relationships with current and new customers along with partnering with internal team to grow Coram market share to meet sales goals. Ultimately, our goal is to provide an extraordinary customer and patient experience.
In this pay-for-performance position, you will be eligible for a quarterly bonus based on sales results in addition to your base salary.
As a Registered Nurse Clinical Sales Liaison, you will:
- Grow business by recognizing opportunities to expand relationships with referral sources and partner with the medical community to understand their patients’ needs for a safe and smooth transition home.
- Collaborates closely with the Territory Manager and Regional Sales Manager to present therapy programs within assigned hospitals in order to meet sales goals.
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships during regular sales calls with physicians, social workers, discharge planners and other healthcare practitioners to facilitate efficient coordination to home and increase number of referrals.
- Conduct initial infusion set-up and patient/caregiver education on our therapy services at bedside before they are discharged
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills in order to interact and form relationships with key partners and patients
- Work in a rapidly changing environment requiring multi-tasking, critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Use excellent organizational tools requiring technical skills
Clinical Sales Liaisons with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services enjoy working in a unique and rewarding setting that allows them to use not only their exceptional clinical background but also their relationship building skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
This position will support OHSU.
Learn more about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Registered Nurse, RN, Marketing, Sales, Liaison, Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Clinical Educator, Training, Team Building, Cardiology, DME Sales, Medical Device Sales, Infusion, Home Infusion, IV Team, Infusion Nurse, TPN, Discharge planning, Discharge planner, Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with current license in Oregon.
- At least 1 year of clinical (RN) nursing experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- At least one year of sales or customer service experience.
- RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.