IIA Field Services
US NDI – Field Radiographer Assistant (Entry Level)
IIA Field Services is currently seeking local individuals interested in pursuing a career in nondestructive testing (NDT) as an Entry Level Field Radiographer Assistant in our US NDI office in Abilene, TX.
The Radiographer’s Assistant is assigned to work under the direct supervision of a Level II Radiographer to obtain on the job experience and hands-on training. Individuals successfully completing their minimum OJT and training will be provided an opportunity to obtain additional certifications toward becoming a Level II Radiographer, and further advancements in NDT at US NDI.
IIA Field Services has offices in Abilene, Pleasanton and Odessa, Texas providing field radiography services across Texas and other southeastern states. Specific work locations and duration of field assignments may vary depending on our customers’ requirements. This position is based in Abilene, TX.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Per diem is provided for all travel & living expense while on assignments
Applicants must be capable of complying with the following minimum requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age, or older
- Hold current valid Driver’s License
- Provide High School Diploma or equivalent
- Make 6-month minimum engagement commitment
- Accept extensive travel assignments for out of town job assignments
- Comply with all background security & fitness for duty screening requirements
- MUST successfully complete 40-hour Radiation Safety Training & obtain State Radiographers Card