- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- To deliver age appropriate physical therapy evaluation, treatment, and education to physically impaired adults and children.
Current Colorado Physical Therapist License.
Dry Needle Certification from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) approved program. Preferred.
Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Physical Therapy.
Physical Therapy experience preferred. If the job requires driving for Parkview, the employee must have a current Colorado driver’s license, may need to be 21, and may need to submit proof of insurance coverage.
Rev: 10/02, 08/04, 11/08, 04/11, 12/11, 07/12, 05/15, 05/18
Shift: Day Shift w/some weekends required
Nearest Major Market: Pueblo
Nearest Secondary Market: Colorado Springs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.15 - $58.00 per hour
- Are you willing to relocate to Pueblo, Colorado
Work Location: Multiple Locations