The Desktop Support Technician will perform all aspects of IT support
- 6+ years’ experience with Information Technology Support in a corporate office setting
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems and requests from users
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware, including desktops, laptops, and network equipment.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software packages, including operating systems, desktop software and custom applications.
- Provide first level support for networking and application issues; escalate complex problems to the appropriate groups or staff.
. Experience with Exchange and Office 365 is required.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, ComputerEngineering, Information Systems or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Desktop Support: 6 years (Preferred)
Overtime often available: