Business Systems Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who is interested in working on innovative programs that support our nation’s defense. You will work as a member of an Agile team on a program supporting the Department of Defense financial management processes and systems. You will be an important player in helping us build and deliver new modern financial management systems to our clients.
This role requires experience supporting the DOD budget process, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to properly prioritize and work collaboratively within our program team. Your ability to be articulate, flexible to changing requirements, and an enthusiastic self-starter will be important to your success.
Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
In this role you will
- Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business processes
- Work with the client and other business systems analysts to define and document client business requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
- Test new software and software changes to ensure implementation meets specifications/requirements and customer expectations
- Support the client during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and defect correction
- Support the client system use during Production support periods
- Assist the client in analyzing and resolving system data related issues
- Troubleshoot the system to determine the source of systems errors
- Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure
- Work independently to learn system functionality.
- May guide the work of junior staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years SLDC experience
- 4+ years software development functional support experience
- Experience with DoD budget development
- Experience with DoD Business systems
- Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
- Must be US Citizen
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience with Agile scrum development
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.