Leveraging your professionalism, technical expertise, and industry knowledge, you’ll transcend IT consulting by becoming a trusted partner to your clients. We’ll work with you to turn your understanding of technology into a tool to drive systemic change and support the most challenging problems facing organizational leadership.
Your role at Huron:
We look for consultants at various levels of experience and currently have roles at multiple levels. Currently we are identifying candidates with Allscripts and IDX experience. This will be an 8 month contract, involving 50% onsite travel to the East Coast. We are looking for consultants to begin on November 1st.
Applicant must have the following experience:
- At least 3+ years of Allscripts experience
- Must have strong Allscripts IDX experience
- Applicant must have experience working in a Physician Practice, ambulatory preferred and must have Scheduling & Referral Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively with all levels (analyst to c-level)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with multiple clients
- Strong analysis, testing, and validation skills
- Proficient use of MS-Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, Outlook
- Strong skills in design, development, testing, and documentation
- Knowledge of hospital operations - understanding of clinical or financial workflows and healthcare terminology
- Healthcare/hospital environment experience is required
- 50% Onsite travel is required
- Strong leadership skills
- Provide expert guidance for the analysis, design and implementation of the healthcare information technology
- Review customer requirements, perform analysis, design and documentation of current state and future state workflows
- Maintain regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs
- Classify problems as system, training, or process and recommend appropriate corrections
- Assistance with other tasks as necessary
- On occasion, may be required to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs.
- May require long periods of standing
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Required to use computer for long periods of time
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.