Refrigeration HVAC Technician
City Facilities Management (FL) LLC is one of the world’s leading facilities management companies and we've just announced our newest partnership to maintain the Walmart Supercenters, Sam's Clubs and Neighborhood Markets in Florida and select cities in Georgia and Alabama!We offer a very generous benefits package that includes 28 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), strong health insurance and 4% 401k company match with immediate vesting! City Technicians are fully outfitted with uniforms, Red Wing boots, tools and a company vehicle.
Relocation may be available.
Our strong Teamculture is what sets us apart. Our Goal is to deliver Quality, Serviceand Value.
Primary Responsibilities for our Multi-Skilled Technicians
- Maintains electric and mechanical systems and related assets to minimize downtime.
- Maintains food production and catering equipment.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems.
- Ensures the facility environment is well lit at all times.
- Establish effective regular communication with Site Management to ensure they are kept informed of all ongoing maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Site Management team to ensure that all planned maintenance activities are communicated effectively.
- Provide all required job updates in a timely basis.
- Maintain all assets for which you have responsibility to the highest standards.
- Maintain clean and safe conditions in machine and electrical rooms.
- Complete equipment inventories as assigned.
- Participate in company’s “on call” after hours emergency call program.
- Travel to a group of stores within your area of responsibility.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Possesses a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman Electrician or relevant experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- In depth working knowledge of supermarket electrical systems (HV, LV) HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and successful experience in previous jobs and responsibilities.
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert for the team and solve problems at a high level.
- Above average troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task; work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supermarket Refrigeration: 2 years (Required)
- Commercial HVAC: 2 years (Required)