Established and growing Wireless Telecommunications Company located in Southern California with our office in Corona CA, is seeking a full-time - ROW technician. This position is for work in the Southern California Area Only. Relocation costs to this area will be the sole responsibility of the job applicant. The employee will install, troubleshoot, and repair cellular ROW systems and networks to include, power, fiber, RF and all other aspects of ROW Small Cell. The position requires the ability to work days/nights/weekends depending on project demands. Short term travel within the state will occasionally be required.
* Have 2 years experience of ROW/ Small Cell Construction
* Willing to work call-outs and service calls
* Have a strong work ethic.
* Abide by Aztec Telecom and industry Safety Standards
* Have a clean driving record and have a current personal auto insurance policy
* Be detail orientated and take pride in your work
* Knowledge of grounding installation and specifications
* Crown Castle Experience required
* Utility pole experience required
* PPC and Andrew connector installation
* PIM and Anritsu Line Testing experience
* CPRI Testing with Anritsu test gear a plus
* OTDOR Testing experience
* Fiber splicing experience
* Meter and pedestal experience
* Must work well with others/be a team player
* Current climbing and man-lift certification a plus
* Ability to perform lane closures
* Concrete, civil, trenching, etc… experience a plus
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends as required
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
* Basic computer skills with ability to check e-mails using Outlook and send in time reports using
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Company Offered Benefits include:
Employee paid medical after 60 days. Health, Dental and Vision with defined monthly company contribution
401K participation after 6 months Accrued vacation time (PTO) Potential Profit sharing and bonuses Bi-weekly payday
Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
Offered pay will be based on experience. All applicants must pass a pre-employment Drug and Physical Fitness test. Background and Reference Checks are required and must be cleared prior to becoming an employee. Must have a valid CA driver’s license with a Satisfactory Driving Record and a current personal auto insurance policy. If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with attention to quality workmanship please e-mail us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls please. No Search Firms or Recruiters.
Company Website: www.aztecs.net
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $33.00 /hour