The zSpace Demand Generation & Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the rest of the Marketing and Sales team to plan and execute lead generation and online marketing campaigns. This person will lead, build and execute integrated campaigns that encompass all marketing channels, including email marketing, the zSpace blog, and social media channels. This includes analyzing and identifying targets, setting campaign goals and metrics, daily monitoring of online marketing campaigns, landing page and content creation, selecting target and reach methods, utilizing and/or developing the most effective offers and reporting on your programs. This position requires a mix of skills including creativity, analytics, organizational abilities and a focus on execution details.
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our direct sales team and channel partners, including emails, blog and social channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaign elements including, but not limited to, webinars, white papers, content development, list identification and purchase, channel development, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Development Reps. (telemarketing) and Sales to refine the lead management process including regular performance assessments.
- Manage and ensure regular content calendar, leveraging zSpace and third party resources.
- Perform program performance through an end-to-end lead management process from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize campaigns and messages.
- Produce lead/opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc.
- Build and test landing pages for online and event programs.
- Identify, analyze and work with digital media agencies as needed.
- Evaluate third party tools and implement as needed to meet objectives.
- Work with internal and external resources to create content and assets necessary to drive interest.
- Leverage Hubspot, Salesforce.com and other tools as needed to execute and track the success of programs.
- Configure and customize Hubspot to optimize lead management process with Salesforce.com.
- Daily monitoring of conversion across all online campaigns.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years professional experience running demand generation campaigns – preferred education market experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and a Marketing Automation Tool (like Hubspot or Marketo) required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Automation (Hubspot or Marketo preferred): 2 years (Required)
- Professional: 2 years (Required)