Experience the Luthercare Difference!
The best and the brightest always have choices in our industry Are you passionate about helping residents reach the best of their potential as an individual in a caring and inspiring setting? Are you driven by Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Connection, and Learning in an employment setting? We are looking for Registered Nurses whose desire is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for our residents so they can thrive. Discover why our communities are great places to live and work!
We are currently hiring for:
- Part Time, 48 Hours Biweekly, Weekends Only, Every Weekend, 7:00pm to 7:00am
- Part Time, 48 Hours Biweekly, Weekends Only, Every Weekend, 7:00am to 7:00pm
What you need:
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
- Current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
What you do:
- Supervises an assigned healthcare area and assigns work as appropriate. Provides instruction and direction in methods and techniques of nursing and resident care. Ensures that care, comfort and well being of the resident is attained in accordance with established standards and procedures. Performs nursing duties following licensure scope of practice.
- Manages resident emergency situations following established protocols, coordination/accessing appropriate health team members and resources, and properly documenting events.
- Completes annual performance evaluations for licensed practical nurses and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Oversees and performs resident assessments and formulates a plan of care based on the MDS/QR assessments, diagnosis, and daily needs. Completes all necessary documentation to include MDS/QR assessments and follows through with RAI process. Performs resident documentation as required following Luthercare’s Medical Record Documentation standard.
- Responsible for the coordination of care with physicians, consultants and other practitioners.
- Provides clinical expertise and oversight in the management of medical emergencies and interventions to treat and prevent further events.
- Provides information/updates to nursing staff, supervisors, physicians, and other disciplines as appropriate to coordinate continuity of care.
- Orders and received medications, treatment supplies, resident care supplies, and nursing station supplies for the assigned area.
- Monitor department resources and coordinate the ordering of supplies as appropriate.
- Assists with hands on resident care as necessary, including medication administration, treatments and activities of daily living
- Attends clinical meetings as assigned
If you have what it takes, make a difference!
APPLY NOW by visiting www.Luthercare.org/careers and completing an online application.
EOE / Drug & Tobacco-Free Workplace
Job Type: Part-time
- Every weekend
- Weekend availability
- Assisted living facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lititz, PA 17543: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Speak with the employer