- This Nurse Manager is responsible for the overall of day to day clinical operations on a busy Labor & Delivery Unit.
- Ability to meet or exceed customer service needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner. Ability to effectively transmit and interpret information through appropriate communication with internal and external customers.
- Provide Nursing leadership to maintain efficient and effective systems to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Ability to develop a plan and implement the Health Systems strategic goals.
- Responsible for staff satisfaction as measured by the Health System.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Relocation Assistance Provided: